Sunday, February 15, 2009

It's Official, He's a U.S. Citizen

Ben's U.S. passport. We are so jealous!

He wouldn't wake up for his photo, so he'll be a sleeping 1-month old baby until he's 5. He'll only need a new passport when he's five. Maybe he'll be awake when he gets his Canadian passport in a few weeks.

7 comments:

nuclearwasted said...

Hey that means Ben will be able to bring antique muscle cars from the south home to NB for me, now how long will I have to wait for you folks to teach him how to drive, I'm a patient man I'll give you a few months it's not like it has to happen next week although that would be nice, afterall he is wearing big boy underwear now so lighten mom and dad give him some room to grow and enjoy what the world has to offer with duel citizenship.

nozzleguy said...

Thats right Ben can now go around NAFTA. I will take one as well

The Firszt Family said...

I didn't know you were two were so up on import/export laws. I'm sure Ben will be more than happy to help you out in a few years!

GreenEyes said...

He's a powerful boy!

MelGreen said...

1 week until i get to see Big Ben in real life! Can't wait!

AMOSQUITO said...

cant believe someone that small needs a passport what do they think hes hiding in his nappies.

PsycChicMegaWatts said...

hahaha

I like the eagle and the flag and wheat...it's so over the top American...

our passports probably have a photo the recycle symbol on them.