Do babies legs really get colder than the rest of their body? Baby leg warmers...hmmmm...very cute at least!
Oh my goodness - are you serious. Somebody child of the eighties designed those .... toooooo trendy!ps I secretly still love the 80's
hey if you need a place to stay our spare room is free and you can use our car!!
I love the leg warmers, i use to have a pair when i was about ten, not sure when i lost them they were awesome.
Richard Simmons - watch out! He keeps getting cuter!- Moira
He's Sweatin' to the Oldies!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Do babies legs really get colder than the rest of their body? Baby leg warmers...hmmmm...very cute at least!
Oh my goodness - are you serious. Somebody child of the eighties designed those .... toooooo trendy!
ps I secretly still love the 80's
hey if you need a place to stay our spare room is free and you can use our car!!
I love the leg warmers, i use to have a pair when i was about ten, not sure when i lost them they were awesome.
Richard Simmons - watch out!
He keeps getting cuter!
- Moira
He's Sweatin' to the Oldies!
Post a Comment