Yay Ben *clapping hands*
Love the opening belch, a real crowd pleaser and attention grabber.
Good job ben!!!
Is that a plaid stuffed wiener dog toy? Precious!!Oh - so was the rolling over :)
It is a plaid wiener dog Natalie! I hadn't realized, I guess we'll have to name this doggie Cleo :-)
I did that exact move and made the same face late saturday night might be a family trait
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yay Ben *clapping hands*
Love the opening belch, a real crowd pleaser and attention grabber.
Good job ben!!!
Is that a plaid stuffed wiener dog toy? Precious!!
Oh - so was the rolling over :)
It is a plaid wiener dog Natalie! I hadn't realized, I guess we'll have to name this doggie Cleo :-)
I did that exact move and made the same face late saturday night might be a family trait
Post a Comment