Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Alyssa is Growing

Not the best photo, but the baby and the belly are growing and we wanted to share it with you.

11 comments:

GreenEyes said...

Thank you for posting! We love the updates and are so excited for you two (I mean three!)

Hope all is well down there and you are feeling settled. Calgary is great, fall is in the air but we are doing well. Bought an official bedroom set a few weeks ago so are pretty excited about the first real big purchase since getting married.
That's all the update for now!

The Firszt Family said...

Thanks!
Saw the photos of your new bedroom set - it's really nice. Glad to hear things are going well in Calgary, it's probably really nice out there in the Fall. It's so hard to believe Summer is pretty much over. We'll keep following you on your blog :-)

NZ Toomeys said...

Thats what my tummy looks like when I've had a hearty dinner!

MOOSE-GREEN said...

That what mine looks like BEFORE I eat a hearty dinner!!

You look GREAT!

The Firszt Family said...

That's not true, either of you.

Longwood said...

As Adele would say: "that's definitely a baby bump"...

NZ Toomeys said...

Hahahahahaha - I was explaining to Cole about your tummy and why its was getting big, and he said -

"Who put that in there?"

Mark answered "Rafi did" and then we both bolted out of the room before he could ask anymore questions.

nozzleguy said...

moosehead caused mine!

The Firszt Family said...

That's really funny Merrie! Something to look forward to I guess :-)

nozzleguy said...

really though how did it get in there?

PsycChicMegaWatts said...

Amazing! You look great Alyssa!
So exciting!!