Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sugar Shack at Mont Sainte-Anne



The reward for conquering one of the trails was a stop at the Sugar Shack - mmmm

8 comments:

NZ Toomeys said...

Whats a 'Sugar Shack'? Sounds a little bit saucy!

The Firszt Family said...

haha, more tasty than saucy! The sugar shack guys pour maple syrup on snow, you wait for it to harden, twirl it around a popsicle stick and enjoy. It's super messy, your hands get all sticky but it's really very good.

nozzleguy said...

good thing Rafi is not a dentist!

NZ Toomeys said...

Hahahaha Nozzle - you funny buggar.

I had no idea what a sugar shack was. We don't have snow or maple trees in NZ so forgive my ignorance.

My crew reckoned 'Sugar shack' sounds like a massage palour.

The Firszt Family said...

You kiwis have dirty minds...
I'd be pretty upset if my husband got a massage at a place called 'the Sugar Shack'

NZ Toomeys said...

Funnily Enough the Hotel I am at in LA is a Double Tree (Hilton Family of Hotels) and is affectionately called 'the Honey Pot' by the male crew members and pilots because of all the young Virgin Atlantic Hosties, Air India and our very gorgeous London Base of Crew members. I was offended initially 10 years ago, but now I think its quite cute.

Thats why we were laughing about 'Sugar Shack'. Maybe it'll be a name for another hotel on the circuit.

The Firszt Family said...

Rafi would like you to please send the address of the Honey Pot hotel

nuclearwasted said...

Pretty young Hosties as you refer to them as working for an airline named Virgin, what a world we live in if only I could role back the hands of time and start today at twenty, what a shame.