Wow, I'm going to Cornwall for two weeks! (not quite as exciting as Israel, I know). You guys all traveling around the world, I'm so envious, have a wonderful trip!
Have a great trip guys! Wow what a place to go. Take care of each other. Have fun
Bon Voyage! Can't wait 2 see the pics.Hey Team E - Is that Cornwall in England?
Sorry, I should have specified, Cornwall Ontario. Hence the envy for the world travelers.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow, I'm going to Cornwall for two weeks! (not quite as exciting as Israel, I know). You guys all traveling around the world, I'm so envious, have a wonderful trip!
Have a great trip guys! Wow what a place to go. Take care of each other. Have fun
Bon Voyage! Can't wait 2 see the pics.
Hey Team E - Is that Cornwall in England?
Sorry, I should have specified, Cornwall Ontario. Hence the envy for the world travelers.
Post a Comment