Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ben's First Swimming Lesson

8 comments:

MelGreen said...

AHhh!!!! He's a merman!!! Tony is so proud

Team e said...

What a great swimmer. By the way, the production values of the video are first rate!

MelGreen said...

hahaha Firszt rate.....

nozzleguy said...

dont pee in the pool! Talken to you Alyssa

NZ Toomeys said...

Love the credits at the end too....the cinematographer did an awesome job and the leading lady and star of the show were just awesome.

The Firszt Family said...

When I was little, someone told me that some pools had special chemicals that would turn the water around you red if you peed. Right up there with "your face will stick like that", but it worked, I have never peed in a pool.
We're just learning to edit videos with our new computer. The next one should have even more special effects...

GreenEyes said...

Great video!
I love when Ben starts kicking - he's going to be a great swimmer!

As usual, Alyssa looks fantastic :)

AMOSQUITO said...

thats so cute. go ben go.
love the editing must be flash computer.