Wednesday, February 27, 2008

First Post



So we're gearing up for our big move to North Carolina. Rafi will be working at Duke in Asthma, Allergy and Immunology. I'll transfer to the Cato Research office in Durham and work in clinical research.

7 comments:

nozzleguy said...

What a gentleman, I probably would never offer to carry my wife's purse.

nuclearwasted said...

Way to go Teeseegail I'd love to visit you in North Car. how soon before you and Raf are settled in.

The Firszt Family said...

We got our U.S. work visas last week and rented an apartment, we're moving in mid-June. You should absolutely come and visit, we have a nice big spare bedroom and bathroom for guests!

nozzleguy said...

how far ahead should we book?

NZ Toomeys said...

By the way Nozz - Its called a man-bag!!! You need to get with the programme brother! Sensitive New Age Guy - SNAG!

The Firszt Family said...

We don't have any reservations yet, you could be first!

The Firszt Family said...

This is not a man bag, nor any purse. Though I would it carry it for TEEseegail.

This is our camera case!!!

Rafi